156 East Washington Avenue
Bridgeport CT 06604
For more than 20 years, MILRO Group has been on the scene at any type of environmental, oil and hazardous waste emergency you can imagine. On the cutting edge of today’s best environmental, oil and hazardous waste clean-up technologies, MILRO Group works together with federal, state and local authorities to ensure complete compliance. What’s more, our professionals are well-versed with potential liabilities associated with environmental projects. To further minimize the liability, MILRO Group is fully bonded and carries both liability and pollution liability insurance.
- 24 Hour Emergency Oil Spill response and remediation
- Tank Replacement – above and below ground
- Tank Removals – above and below ground
- Tank Abandonments – sand, foam, slurry
- Oil Line Replacement – trenching, running oil lines through attics, etc. All lines are replaced with coated pipe
- Fill- Vent Replacement – issues with buried tanks taking on water
- COVID-19 Cleaning Services for your business – don’t wait, protect your employees!
- Tank Testing – using a 3rd party vendor for the testing, Milro will expose the top of the tank, make necessary repairs, before backfill
- Tank Locating – GPR (ground penetrating radar) This is usually done in conjunction with a tank abandonment, in some cases with a change of ownership, bank loan, etc.
- Tank Cleaning – direct fill tanks, above and below ground, stick tank with water paste, pump-out for disposal
- Hazardous Waste Transportation and Disposal
- Vacuum Truck and Guzzler Service