- Assists with insurance claims, coverages, paperwork, consulting
- As in insurance claims specialist, MILRO Group has unparalleled expertise in working with homeowners and their insurance companies
- Interest free financing on all services.
- Tank management services including design, permitting, repair and installation of above ground storage tank or underground storage tank facilities
- Emergency spill response and site investigation for both land and water-based chemicals or petroleum spills
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste transportation and disposal including waste stream analysis, qualification of disposal or recycling services
- Catch basin, injection pool and drainage system maintenance services
Environmental Phase, I, II, III Site Assessment
A Phase I Environmental Site Assessment is designed to evaluate the history of a property or business to identify the environmental Areas of Concern. The Phase I consists of a review of available records and an inspection of the property.
In a Phase II Environmental Site Investigation, environmental soil and/or water samples are collected, as appropriate from the Areas of Concern identified in the Phase I Assessment. The goal of the Phase II is to determine if any release of chemicals or waste have occurred.
Phase III Environmental Site Investigations involve further sampling of Areas of Concern where releases of chemicals or waste were confirmed. The goal of the Phase III Investigation is to delineate the severity and the extent of the contamination.
Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Transportation, Disposal and Recycling
Proper waste transportation and disposal is vital to reduce long-term environmental liabilities. MILRO Group is licensed to transport both hazardous and non-hazardous waste, both liquid and solid, using MILRO Group’s owned and operated fleet of roll-off dump trucks, vacuum trucks, and guzzler trucks. We also perform misdelivery product transfers. All of our waste transport, disposal, and recycling services have interest free financing.
Excavation of Underground Utilities and Storage Tanks
MILRO Group utilizes state-of-the-art vacuum excavation trucks and excavation equipment for any application that may arise. MILRO Group also uses vacuum excavation to locate sensitive underground utilities, as well as leaking underground pipelines, oil lines and underground storage tanks.
Manhole, Drywell & Drain Remediation Services
MILRO Group can provide 24-hour emergency response for any manhole, drywell or drain remediation problem.
- State-of-the-art, turnkey remediation systems that include SVE, sparge and pump and treat
- Geoprobe and monitoring well installation
- Consulting services
Real Estate Services
MILRO Group has expertise in all types of real estate inspection services, including locating underground storage tanks, soil sampling, tank abandonments, tank removals and more.
Major Oil Storage Terminal Services
MILRO Group provides bulk storage tank cleaning, oil/water separators, floor drain maintenance, bulk product transfers and drum disposal services.